The raw materials used in the production of cotton textiles pass through many stages from the soil to the customer. During this process the use of chemicals represents 16% of chemical products produced worldwide. Even after multiple washes, some of these chemicals remain on the cotton and can be harmful to the body. ORGANIC cotton is produced without using toxic materials. No genetically modified seeds, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers are used in Ecocotton Home Textile products, which have been certificated.
• Our product is produced from ORGANIC 100% Turkish Cotton yarn. 360 gsm.
• It is a product group which is very useful for those who think both health and comfort.
• The product made with high quality and after washing never wear out.
• Product with organic dyes.
• It have Iso 9001:2008 - Gots-Tr - Oeko-Tex certificated with ecologic and organic production.