Ecocotton Hira Green, 100% Original Turkish Cotton Towel, 50*90 Cm
Including VAT but excluding delivery costs.
The raw materials used in the production of cotton textiles pass through many stages from the soil to the customer. During this process the use of chemicals represents 16% of chemical products produced worldwide. Even after multiple washes, some of these chemicals remain on the cotton and can be harmful to the body. Organic cotton is produced without using toxic materials. No genetically modified seeds, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers are used in Ecocotton Home Textile products, which have been certificated.
• It's made of %100 cotton and organic substances.
• Product with organic dyes. It have Iso 9001:2008 - Gots-Tr - Oeko-Tex certificated with ecologic and organic production.
• Towels are ultra-soft and after washing do not become harmful, dimensional deformation or color fading. The products are not contain carcinogenic materials.
• These towels are lightweight, super absorbent and dry quickly; machine washable and durable for daily use. Never become damaged, after washing.
• Product Dimensions: 50*90 cm.